Bajio Cometa (Poly)
Inspired by a comet-shaped lagoon full of tailing baby tarpon in Tabasco, Mexico, these shades offer cosmic good looks with the technical prowess to back them up on long days out on the water. With razor-sharp optics, a wider, glare-blocking frame and hidden sun protection from the interior sunshield, Cometa is more than meets the eye.
As a sustainable company, carbon neutral from day one, Bajío produces some of the world’s best fishing sunglasses while making minimal impact on the planet. That’s why the medium-sized Cometa frame is engineered using a sturdy-yet-light bio-based nylon. See the difference that color-enhancing polarized lenses with LAPIS™ lens technology make by reducing glare, blocking out eye-fatiguing blue light, revealing color, defining shapes and augmenting visual acuity throughout the day.
- Size/Fit: M
- Base Curve: Medium 6-base wrap
- Frame Material: Durable yet lightweight bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Hidden rubber temple tips for a no-slip fit
- Hinge: 5 barrel hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS ™ technology
- Lens Coatings: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen
- Lens Materials: Glass or Polycarbonate