Fair Chase 9/12
Regular price $725.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- Manufactured for use in salt water, proven to perform equally well in fresh water.
- Large 5 inch arbor click and pawl—no drag, which means the control is literally in your hands.
- Can be used as a single or dual clicker, depending on application.
- Over-sized palming surface on the spool edge gives the angler the contact surface necessary to easily adjust pressure on the fish by hand while keeping a deep bend in the rod.
- Dual winding knobs for fine-tuning allow the angler to keep the reel balanced and seamlessly transition from palming to retrieving line.
- Flip-flop (anti-reverse) bearing allows for both left and right hand retrieve.
- Anti-reverse bearing allows for unencumbered line pick-up and immediate transition to the resistance of the clicker.
- Designed and developed with the constant input of guides and seasoned anglers.